THIS WEBSITE IS EDITED BY
Editor’s contact details:
12 rue Bernard Lathière
87000 Limoges – France
Tel: +33 555 588 580
Website powered by:
This site is hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. It is geographically located at Microsoft’s Western European hosting centre in the Netherlands.
For more information, please visit http://www.windowsazure.com/fr-fr/support/trust-center/privacy/
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
The information given from the forms on the website may be used by the publisher.
In accordance with the general data protection regulations – GDPR, Goomeo Users have the following rights:
- right of access (article 15 GDPR) and rectification (article 16 GDPR), updating, completeness of user data right to block or erase personal user data (article 17 of GDPR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or conservation is prohibited
- right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c GDPR)
- right to limit the processing of User data (article 18 GDPR)
- right to oppose the processing of User data (article 21 GDPR)
- right to the portability of the data that the Users will have provided,
- when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
- right to define the fate of User data after their death and to choose to whom Goomeo must communicate (or not) its data to a third party whom they have previously designated
The editor makes available to users of the website www.goomeo.com verified and available information and tools, but he/she shall not be held responsible should any information contain errors or become unavailable. We would be grateful to the users of this site if they were to let us know about any possible omissions, errors or corrections by sending an email to the webmaster at email@example.com.
The overall structure, as well as text, animated or still images, sounds, drawings, graphics and all other elements making up the site, are for the exclusive use of the editor. Any full or partial reproduction of this site, in any manner whatsoever, and without the express permission of the editor, is prohibited and shall be deemed a counterfeit punishable under articles L335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code. The editor shall not be responsible for any of the hyperlinks found within the body of the website that lead to external internet resources.
The use of this website is governed by the general data protection regulations – GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
If you want to know more, contact us!